Thank you for supporting Monkey Haven. When you enter into any transaction using this website you do so on the basis of the following terms and conditions. The terms and conditions of each transaction type are made up of the specific terms relating to the transaction type (for example the “Animal Adoption” terms and conditions) and the Common Terms. Please note that more than one set of specific terms may apply to a single transaction and where this is the case you will be entering into a distinct contract for each transaction type.
YES to Gift Aid
If you check the Gift Aid box, when you make a purchase through the website, then our charity can apply to claim Gift Aid on your donation. This can boost your donation by 25p for every £1 you donate. Gift Aid can be reclaimed by us from the tax you pay for the current tax year (your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer). We can claim Gift Aid on annual passes, annual pass bundles and adoptions.
By checking the box, you are also agreeing to the following declaration: “I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.”Please notify Monkey Haven if you:
- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code. THANK YOU!
Promotions and offers
Third-party promotions – Please read terms and conditions provided by the third party supplier for any promotions or discounts before purchasing tickets online.
Many promotions are only redeemable at the gate and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Please check voucher terms and conditions for validity.
MONKEY HAVEN reserves the right to decline any promotional voucher.
Access to the Attraction
- A Child or Infant must be accompanied by an Adult.
- The last admission to an Attraction is one hour prior to the advertised closing time of the Attraction.
- Re-entry to an Attraction is not permitted.
- MONKEY HAVEN reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry into or remove from an Attraction, any person.
This includes but is not limited to a person who:
- has behaved in a manner which, in the opinion of MONKEY HAVEN has, or is likely to, adversely affect the animals at the Attraction or the safety or enjoyment of other visitors
- has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace or may disturb animals
- is or appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.To prevent offensive weapons or dangerous articles from being taken into an Attraction, visitors are admitted subject to a condition that, if requested to do so, they will allow themselves and/or their belongings to be searched by MONKEY HAVEN staff.
It is prohibited to take into the Attraction:
- any weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles, blades, flammable liquids or other articles that may cause injury
- skateboards, rollerblades, rollerskates, bikes and other forms of personal transport
- balls, frisbees, balloons or any other similar item
- pets or animals of any nature.
Visitors to the Attraction should:
- keep their voices and mobile telephone volumes low
- not attempt to feed the animals or enter animal enclosures
- not tap on glass or put any body part through railings or fencing
- not film or take photographs of the Attraction for public broadcast, commercial purpose or student projects unless authorisation has first been obtained from MONKEY HAVEN
- not throw any article which could cause injury or annoyance to visitors or animals
- not smoke
There are no facilities for the storage of luggage at the Attraction. Buggies and pushchairs are left unattended at their owner’s risk and any containers left unattended may be removed for security reasons. MONKEY HAVEN accepts no responsibility for damage to or loss of personal property brought into the Attraction.
Guide dogs are not permitted in the Attraction – please contact us to make alternative arrangements.
Animals on show
MONKEY HAVEN cannot guarantee that all animals will be on show throughout the day. For various reasons, including animal welfare, certain animals may be off show to the public without prior notice.
MONKEY HAVEN is committed to providing a high quality service to our visitors, supporters, members and customers. We invite feedback because it enables us to ensure the continuous improvement of the services and facilities we provide.
We want to make sure that your engagement with MONKEY HAVEN is memorable and enjoyable for all the right reasons, however we understand that sometimes things can go wrong and you find yourself needing to contact us. In these situations we promise that we will:
- Treat any comments/feedback seriously
- Try to resolve any problems promptly, in no longer than 10 working days (should we require longer we will keep you informed at all times as to the progress of your complaint)
- tilise any feedback/comments where appropriate to make recommendations for change in order to improve our visitor experience
What do to if you have a complaint
The sooner you can get in touch with us, the sooner we’ll be able to help you. Most complaints can be resolved quickly by speaking to one of our members of staff. If they are not the right person for you to speak with they will be able to contact the relevant person for you.
If you are unable to make a complaint at the time of the issue occurring, please contact us as soon as possible by telephone on 01983 530885. Our team will aim to help you there and then over the telephone, however there may be times when we need do more research into your complaint, or to find out some more information for you. In these circumstances you will be kept informed as to the progress of your complaint and we will aim to resolve it within 10 working days
We aim to respond to email within 3 working days when you contact [email protected] – however if your complaint requires more time to research we will let you know. In these circumstances we will keep you informed as to the progress of your complaint and would aim to resolve it within 10 working days
Please write to us at MONKEY HAVEN, Staplers Road, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 2NB. We aim to respond within 10 working days from receipt of the letter. If we require longer we will contact you to let you know when you can expect a response.
What if the complaint is not resolved?
If you are unhappy with our response then please get back in touch with us within 14 days by writing to the Manager at the address above. Your complaint will be reviewed and a senior manager will respond to you in writing within 10 working days.
In making a donation (including purchasing an Animal Adoption) through this website you are donating, unless otherwise stated, to THE LEAF FOUNDATION, a registered charity run by Monkey Haven staff – registered charity number 1153254.
When making a donation you may elect to have Gift Aid apply to the donation. If you are a UK tax payer MONKEY HAVEN can reclaim tax paid on your donation under the Gift Aid scheme if you have paid UK income tax or capital gains tax in the tax year at least equivalent to the amount MONKEY HAVEN is able to claim. Tax relief may be available for Gift Aid donations.
In purchasing any membership (a “Membership”) for MONKEY HAVEN you enter into an agreement with MONKEY HAVEN and THE LEAF FOUNDATION registered charity number 1153254, on these membership specific terms that incorporate the “Common Terms” on this website applicable to all transactions.
Once a membership has been purchased, the membership is non-refundable unless due to exceptional circumstances. This is at MONKEY HAVEN’s discretion.
- MONKEY HAVEN reserves the right to change these benefits at any time and without prior notice.
- Standard Membership is based on a standard 12-month contract and starts on the date of purchase unless agreed otherwise by MONKEY HAVEN e.g. for gift memberships
- Any photo card issued with your membership is for use by the named holder only, and is not transferable under any circumstances. Any misuse of the membership card will result in it being confiscated with no refund. The card can not be given away, sold or transferred. Membership card photocopies are not valid.
- MONKEY HAVEN membership card holders are entitled to entry to MONKEY HAVEN during normal opening hours. NB. Last entry is one hour before the advertised closing time.
- Membership cards are not valid after their expiry date and remain the property of MONKEY HAVEN at all times.
- Admission to the Attraction will not be granted under any circumstances without the production of a valid membership card. If you do not have your card with you on the day of admission, the current full admission charge may be payable at our discretion (and be non refundable).
- For family/joint membership packages, adults and children added to a family/joint membership package must be living at the same address and proof may be required.
- Children under the age of 3 are free to enter both MONKEY HAVEN London and Monkey Havens, however they are not entitled to the benefits associated with membership. From the age of 3, children will require their own paid membership.
- A membership pass may not be valid for entry on certain special events in the zoo calendar and this will be advertised as such. There will be an additional fee payable for member entry to such events.
- The Membership card is not a credit card, charge card or cheque guarantee card.
- An adult must accompany children 15 years old or younger.
- Membership does not constitute a full paying adult/child, therefore cannot be used in conjunction with any ‘buy one, get one free’ offers or the Blue Peter badge ‘free entry with a full paying adult’ offer.
- An administration charge of £5 will be made for lost or replacement membership cards should you require one. Please call the membership team prior to your visit so we can take payment and provide you with a temporary access pass.
- Free car parking when visiting MONKEY HAVEN applies to adult and concession memberships only. Availability cannot be guaranteed and parking will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Visitors using the car park but not visiting MONKEY HAVEN may be charged at an applicable rate (£10 per day or part of a day).
- Adult disabled visitors may purchase a concession membership which allows them to bring a free carer into MONKEY HAVEN and free car parking. Child disabled visitors may purchase a child disabled membership, which allows them to bring a free carer into MONKEY HAVEN.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry and/or cancel the membership without refund. In particular if the card holder, or anyone accessing our facilities by virtue of a membership, behaves in a threatening or abusive way to our staff, contractors or the animal collection, or breaches the terms and conditions relating to access to our facilities membership will be cancelled.
- You can end your membership at the end of your initial term and no notice is required.
MONKEY HAVEN has the right to reject applications for membership or renewal
- To enable the MONKEY HAVEN to provide standard membership benefits, such as any print or online publication that may be developed, members’ details are passed to carefully selected and audited suppliers for processing purposes only.
- Entrance to MONKEY HAVEN properties remains subject to all other standard terms and conditions of entry.
- All events are subject to availability. Membership does not guarantee availability to MONKEY HAVEN events – applications are to be made on an event by event basis.
- Membership benefits and prices may be subject to change at any time. No refunds can be made.
- Tesco clubcard vouchers and trade tickets can only be redeemed against admission costs and not against any membership purchases.
- Special Offers – Unless otherwise advised, special offers including joining offers are only available once to each member of MONKEY HAVEN. Each offer will also be subject to additional Terms and Conditions.
- In the event that a payment is rejected by any bank or credit card company then the membership will be suspended until valid payment of the membership fee (and at MONKEY HAVEN’s discretion, payment of any additional costs incurred by MONKEY HAVEN because of the rejection of the payment) is received by MONKEY HAVEN. If valid payment is not received then membership will be terminated. Any such termination may be back dated to the date when the rejected payment fell due.
- MONKEY HAVEN reserves the right to change opening and closing times without prior notice. MONKEY HAVEN reserves the right to close or remove some exhibits or areas partly, entirely or at certain times of the year for various reasons including, but not limited to, special events and refurbishment.
- Membership cannot be cancelled during a period which has already been paid for. Membership will automatically terminate at the end of the period you have paid for if payment is not received for the next period.
Standard MONKEY HAVEN terms and conditions apply to all members.
In purchasing an adoption of an animal (an “Animal Adoption”) at MONKEY HAVEN you enter into an agreement with THE LEAF FOUNDATION, registered charity number 1153254 (in this section “MONKEY HAVEN”) on these adoption specific terms that incorporate the “Common Terms” on this website applicable to all transactions.
- Each Animal Adoption includes the benefits as stated on the Animal Adoption web page at the time of making your purchase only. MONKEY HAVEN reserves the right to change these benefits at any time and without prior notice.
- An Animal Adoption may only be in the name and email address of an individual as indicated at the time of application. The adoptions are non-transferable once redeemed.
- An Animal Adoption is for a named individual animal unless specified in advance by MONKEY HAVEN, which will usually be for limited promotional purposes. Adoption does not imply ownership nor does it create any liabilities in respect of an animal. Adoptions are not exclusive and other people can also adopt the same named animals which feature in the Adoption scheme.
- In the event of the named animal or particular species of the Animal Adoption ceasing to be on display at the relevant Attraction due to death or relocation to another collection, we will endeavour to find an alternative animal which will be offered for the remainder of the Animal Adoption period. If the same species can not be offered then we will offer an alternative species. Unfortunately MONKEY HAVEN cannot offer a refund in such circumstances. MONKEY HAVEN endeavours to ensure that all animals on the adoption scheme are on-show each day, but due to unforeseen circumstances this is not always possible. MONKEY HAVEN will be attempt to notify all adopters via the email updates, and also update their animal’s personalised web page with information. Please visit their web page before visiting to check for any updates.
- Any Animal Adoptions that are purchased to be used as company benefits or incentives, competition prizes, or any other promotional, fundraising or public relations activity are subject to an additional surcharge. Please contact [email protected] for further details. MONKEY HAVEN reserves the right to refuse such applications and neither can we offer exclusivity. You warrant that in entering into a transaction for an Animal Adoption you are not an excluded organisation.
- MONKEY HAVEN reserves the right to refuse applications from individuals or organisations should it suspect that there would or could be a conflict of interest with its mission and status as a registered
- Any complimentary tickets issued in conjunction with an Animal Adoption entitle the bearer entrance to the Attraction where their adopted animal lives, as specified on each individual ticket.
- Adoption tickets are valid for use only by the adopter and their family. They are not replaceable or exchangeable if lost or stolen. These tickets are only valid for standard opening hours and are not valid for entry into special events.
- Entrance to an Attraction to see a species that is the subject of an Animal Adoption does not guarantee that any particular species or animal will be on public display at that time.
- Entrance to an Attraction in conjunction with an Animal Adoption remains subject to all other MONKEY HAVEN standard terms and conditions of entry.
- Unless otherwise stated an Animal Adoption runs for a period of 12 months.
- Adoptions are non-refundable, unless due to exceptional circumstances. This is at MONKEY HAVEN’s discretion. MONKEY HAVEN reserves the right to change the price of animal adoptions at any time, and the difference in price will not be refunded.
MONKEY HAVEN Experiences
hese terms apply to Keeper for a Day and Animal Encounters.
MONKEY HAVEN reserves the right to alter the experience on any given day due to animal welfare, health issues, staff shortages, bad weather or changes to the collections, but will ensure that if this is the case, then the activity will be replaced with another similar task. MONKEY HAVEN endeavours to keep such changes to a minimum. Over the course of time, sometimes activities have to be changed and therefore may be different to what was advertised at the time of purchasing.
MONKEY HAVEN reserves the right to change or cancel any dates on any of the above experiences for reasons such as the minimum number of participants has not been reached, extreme bad weather, staff shortages, animal welfare issues or force majeure. MONKEY HAVEN will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible. Regrettably, MONKEY HAVEN cannot cover travel, accommodation or any other related costs if it is forced to cancel a date.
When the duration of the experience is mentioned on our website, marketing material or by a member of our staff this is an approximate guide.
Open-ended vouchers are available on the following experiences; Keeper for a Day (adult and Junior) and Animal Encounters. Unless otherwise stated, vouchers for are valid for a year from date of purchase. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure a date is booked and completed before expiry. MONKEY HAVEN is not responsible for an unauthorised use of your voucher.
Once a date has been booked for Keeper for a Day (adult and Junior), or the Animal Encounters, a full refund or date change will be made as long as it is a minimum of 2 months before the date of the experience. After this time, only exceptional circumstances will be considered for date changes, extensions or refunds. All refunds are made to the card that the experience was purchased with. The participant’s name can be exchanged providing MONKEY HAVEN is given a minimum of seven days’ notice. If the person who arrives does not match our records they will not be allowed admittance onto the experience.
For a full refund an exceptional circumstance is illness/injury, or bereavement. For changing the date, an exceptional circumstance is the same as above plus jury service, mechanical breakdown and severe travel delays. MONKEY HAVEN will require proof of any exceptional circumstance. Work commitments or holidays/trips away from home are not deemed to be exceptional circumstances. Each application will be considered individually. Once a date has been changed due to exceptional circumstances, we are unable to reschedule it again for any reason.
MONKEY HAVEN will allocate places on a first come, first served basis. Please do not assume your experience is booked until you have received your booking confirmation email or letter, this is required for admittance on the day. You should not make any travel or accommodation arrangements in connection with the experience or book spectator tickets until you have received your booking confirmation by email or by post.
Pregnant or nursing mothers are welcome to participate on all of our experiences, apart from any Keeper for a Day experience and all of our Meet the Animals experiences. In this instance only, MONKEY HAVEN will process a full refund (Meet the animal experiences) or extend the voucher (Keeper for a day) at no charge until 6 months after the date of the birth.
Any experiences that are purchased to be used as company benefits or incentives, competition prizes, or any other promotional or public relations activity are subject to an additional surcharge. Please contact [email protected] for further details.
Standard terms and conditions of entry into the attraction apply for all participants on our experiences. MONKEY HAVEN reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the site should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner.
All experiences have a health and safety briefing at the beginning of the session. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure they arrive on time. It is essential that all participants attend. Please allow plenty of time to travel to the experience, so that you do not miss any of this briefing.
Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality this cannot always be achieved; please contact MONKEY HAVEN at [email protected] for advice before purchasing any of our experiences.
Additional terms for Keeper for a Day
Participants must be aged 14 years or over. General admission ticket is included. Appropriate closed toe footwear must be worn for the experience.
Additional terms for Birthday Parties
Once a date has been booked, a full refund on all tickets and upgrades or a date change will be made as long as it is a minimum of 1 month before the date of the party. Upgrades and individual child or additional adult tickets can be added or refunded up to 2 weeks before the party date, at which point no change can be made to the booking or refunds given except due to exceptional circumstances.
Gift shop terms
In purchasing items from the online (“MONKEY HAVEN”) shop not covered by other terms you are entering into an agreement with MONKEY HAVEN. Any order made will be subject to these specific MONKEY HAVEN shop terms that incorporate the “Common Terms” applicable to all transactions.
Please ensure that when making an order the information you provide is correct and complete. If you wish to make any changes to the information you have provided then please inform MONKEY HAVEN of these immediately. However MONKEY HAVEN reserves the right not to act on any requested changes unless it would be unreasonable not to act.
When you place an order the cost of items and delivery charges, and estimated timescales for delivery, will be specified in the order acknowledgment email that MONKEY HAVEN will send to you. MONKEY HAVEN will try and ensure that the prices and charges listed at the time of order are accurate, but ZEL cannot accept any liability if the information displayed is incorrect. In the event that an error is made you will be informed by email (sent to the email address you have given us) of the correct price or charge within a reasonable time of MONKEY HAVEN becoming aware of the error and we will ask you whether you wish to continue with your order on the basis of the correct information. If MONKEY HAVEN has not received confirmation from you within a reasonable period of time (in response to MONKEY HAVEN’s email notification of the error) that you wish to proceed, the order will be cancelled.
When you place an order through this website, this will be an offer by you to purchase the MONKEY HAVEN shop items displayed in your shopping basket that MONKEY HAVEN has advertised. MONKEY HAVEN will then send you an acknowledgement email listing the items you have ordered. Payment will be taken from you when your order is completed successfully online. Acceptance of your order and the completion of our contract for the sale of the MONKEY HAVEN shop items will take place on the dispatch to you of the items ordered. Ownership of ordered items will pass to you on dispatch.
Dispatch to You
All items are supplied subject to availability and may become unavailable at any time. If MONKEY HAVEN is unable to supply the item within 30 days of your order MONKEY HAVEN will send an email to your contact email address (as supplied by you) to inform you that this is the case.
MONKEY HAVEN will make every effort to dispatch items ordered within 20 working days. Delays will occasionally be inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances such as the unavailability of specific items or factors outside MONKEY HAVEN’s control, for example but not limited to postal problems or industrial action. MONKEY HAVEN will not be liable for any delay or failure to dispatch items within the estimated timescale.
Items ordered will usually be delivered by Royal Mail or Parcel Post and MONKEY HAVEN cannot be held liable for any delivery delays following dispatch. In the event of delayed delivery please wait for a period of at least 14 days from the date of dispatch of your order before contacting MONKEY HAVEN.
If purchasing a Christmas Gift Membership last orders must be made by the deadline stated on the website, in order for us to fulfil delivery for Christmas Day.
All prices listed include VAT (where applicable) but exclude delivery charges, which if applicable will be shown separately. We recommend that you print out and retain your confirmation of dispatch e-mail in case you want to contact us about your order or return items after delivery.
MONKEY HAVEN will always accept return of and offer a refund (including original postage and packing costs) for defective goods returned within 14 (fourteen) days of delivery, as long as the item is returned in its original packaging together with a copy of your confirmation of dispatch e-mail. On return please provide a brief description of the fault.
Non Defective Goods Returns and Order Cancellation
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, just return the product via post or to one of our shops, following the instructions as detailed below, and we’ll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
Under the Consumer Rights Regulations, if you purchase online, by phone or from one of our retail shops, you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the products listed as exceptions below.
Terms & conditions
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know within 14 days of receipt of the goods, either via email at [email protected] marking your email with ‘Refund Request’ or by calling our customer service team on 01983 530885
If you return your item to us and you’d like a refund but don’t have your receipt, order confirmation or delivery note, we can offer an exchange to the value of the current selling price. Ordinarily if you have your receipt or delivery note we’ll refund the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase or in the case on purchase made within our zoo shops, we will refund the credit or debit card as supplied on the completed returns form.
It’s important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused
Products we’re unable to cancel, refund or exchange
We can’t offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- products which have been personalised for you, such as stationery or gifts
- made to order products
- all date specific tickets, gifts and experiences
- perishable goods such as sweets and food
- computer software that has been opened or computer software cards that have been redeemed
- audio/video recordings or software that you have unsealed
- hygiene sensitive products such as earrings and cosmetics
This does not affect your statutory rights.
You can make free returns via our shop or by post (postage at your expense unless otherwise agreed).
Please see below for full details of our returns and refunds policy.
Returns via MONKEY HAVEN shop
Simply take a print-out of your order confirmation or the delivery note if purchased online and the product you wish to return or exchange to a MONKEY HAVEN shop.
Please make sure you also take in the payment card you originally used to buy the product.
Returns via Royal Mail or courier
Address the consignment to the address below and obtain a certificate of postage from the Post Office
MONKEY HAVEN, Staplers Rd, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 2NB
Enclose the delivery note with the product, and package up securely; please use original packaging if possible, but remove original labels
Please allow 14 days from the collection or posting date for us to credit your account. We will refund the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order or if the goods were purchased from one of our shops, we will refund the credit or debit card details as completed on the returns form.
Refunds on returned items
Please allow 2 weeks from the collection or posting date for us to credit your account. We will refund the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order.
In these terms “MONKEY HAVEN” refers to the organisation or organisations relevant to your transaction as specified in the specific terms relating to each transaction type (the “Specific Terms”). The word “Terms” refers to the Specific Terms together with these Common Terms.
Amendments to the Terms
MONKEY HAVEN reserves the right to make changes to its website, policies, and the Terms at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Terms in force at the time that you use the website and or you enter into any transaction with MONKEY HAVEN, unless any change to those policies or these Terms is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these Terms are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Events beyond MONKEY HAVEN’s reasonable control
MONKEY HAVEN will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond its reasonable control. This term does not affect your statutory rights
If you breach these Terms and MONKEY HAVEN takes no action, MONKEY HAVEN will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
Warranty as to Age and Residential Status
You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into any transaction through this website (including instructing us to collect any payments from a payment card or billing account) and to use this website in accordance with the Terms. You agree to be financially responsible for all transactions you undertake through your use of this website (as well as for use of your account by others). You also warrant that you are a resident of the United Kingdom.
Limitation of Liability
Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from MONKEY HAVEN’s negligence, MONKEY HAVEN, its employees and or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising out of or in connection with MONKEY HAVEN’s relationship with you to the extent permitted by law.
In the event that the above exclusion of liability is not effective, MONKEY HAVEN’s maximum aggregate liability (save in respect of death or personal injury resulting from MONKEY HAVEN’s negligence) shall be the amount paid by the claimant to MONKEY HAVEN in respect of the transaction out of which the claim against MONKEY HAVEN arose.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and MONKEY HAVEN in respect of the relevant transaction and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and MONKEY HAVEN with respect to the transaction. A printed version of the Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Third Party Rights
None of the Terms shall be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by a party other than you or MONKEY HAVEN.
These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with English Law, and any claim brought under the Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. This website is directed to the United Kingdom and therefore certain terms and conditions may not be applicable to non United Kingdom nationals who access this website.
MONKEY HAVEN: Standard Terms And Conditions For Goods And Services
These Terms and Conditions (“Ts&Cs”) shall govern the purchase of Goods and/or Services by MONKEY HAVEN and may only be varied with the written agreement of MONKEY HAVEN. MONKEY HAVEN reserves the right to amend, edit, modify, alter, change and update the Ts&Cs from time to time. It is the Supplier’s sole responsibility to ensure that it has read and understood the Ts&Cs, as may be amended from time to time.